Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HOLIDAY :D

hello all,
just thought i would write quick and mention that i won't be on for a few days-this weekend is Christi Himmelfahrt (Ascension) and we have a long 4 day weekend! So tonight, I am leaving with my host family for Hannover, to deliver a couch to their daughter who lives there. We will leave Hannover in the morning, and drive to Wismar, which is way north in Germany on the sea. I guess they have family there, so we will stay there for the night. I am really excited, as this is a new adventure-i have never been farther north than Berlin in Germany.
As for school, it was a little chaotic today! The kids had play practise, and as it is near the end of the year, and the day before a long weekend, they were quite antsy! But the play is looking really good and i am excited to see it in its completion next week before i leave. I got to teach the clarinets yesterday, and it went better than the day before- that was encouraging! After school yesterday i took a long walk along the East Side Gallery with Tanya and Ellen, and we sat down for some beer afterwards. It was a relaxing evening, despite being rainy and a little cold.
Anyways, I hope summer is going well for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment